November 13, 2009

car

About a week ago I was caught unaware by an ERP gantry which was still in operation. I thought it would be off as it was already past 7pm, so I didn't insert the cash card. Yesterday I received a notice from the LTA advising me to pay the ERP charge of $2 and an admin fees of $10 within 14 days.

Now one good news - my car number was one of the consolation numbers in one of the 4D draws, last weekend. I didn't win much money but I am happy. Hopefully the number will be one of top three numbers soon. I just checked Singapore Pools website and found that the number was the first prize number 13 years ago. Time for it to move to the top again, right?

When your car number comes out, your friends, colleagues and neighbours expect you to win. They won't believe you if you tell them you didn't buy.

No comments: