December 01, 2008

This blog

Cantonese opera is a subject of special interest. People who stumble upon this blog will probably skip it or just skim through.

My guess is that more than 50% of my visitors are not Chinese opera fans and only about 30% are Cantonese opera fans. Some may not be fans but it doesn't mean they are completely not interested in Chinese opera.

My videos at YouTube
According to YouTube, most viewers are from HK, Singapore & Canada.

Below are some other statistics from YouTube. But I think these are not very accurate. Because anyone can watch the videos without joining up or signing in as a member. So YouTube won't know your age or if you are M or F.





灵台怨

I have posted this song before but someone has just supplied me the lyric. So I posted it again with the lyric for you to sing along.

一灣殘月可憐宵,柳花飄落奈何橋,嶺上杜鵑啼不了,今夜情心碎盡把魂招。
唉,拆散呢雙同命鳥,拗折了鳳凰簫。偷怨梓童毒辣,斬斷愛情苗。朕本有意栽花,情非少。

又記得壩陵邂逅,初抱小蠻腰。妹你一笑牽情,把孤魂魄召。說不盡 郎憐妾愛,攜手渡藍橋。
我又記得醉擁花眠,春夢難覺曉。孤好比裙邊粉蝶,享不盡月夕花朝。
又豈料樂極生悲,愁侵繞,一入宮門招妒忌,不容於陳氏嬌嬈。
都只為佢色相又咁輸人,不及妹你花容俏,致令妹你蒙禍召被貶長門鎖禁,辜負了月夕、花朝

No comments: