May 01, 2012

childish

Once upon a time I was driving along a road and looking for a certain building in an area I was unfamiliar with. So I drove slower than normal. A male driver behind me was not happy. He honked me. He was following too close. So, I increased my speed a little to give him chance to overtake.

Later he had the chance to overtake me. After that he cut into my lane and suddenly slowed down. Then he purposely drove slowly - slower than I. So I had to slow down further. He thought he could irritate me.

I find his actions childish and risky. It could have caused an accident.

Soon he lost patience. No, he didn't come and box me. He lost patience with his own slow driving. He drove off.

Maybe in future I could make a banner and display it at the back windscreen - Driver not familiar with area.

No comments: