April 04, 2014

A pleasant surprise

This is Yu Pik Leng (余碧玲), one of the younger artistes who came to perform at the Kreta Ayer People's Theatre a few weeks ago.



These are three excerpts she performed.





She first came to perform at Singapore's KAPT in December 2007, together with the Guangzhou Cantonese Opera Troupe. I took a photo of her then.

This time I also went backstage to take photos. I saw her doing make-up in a room and took a photo (the one at the top). Then I got a pleasant surprise. She said she recognized me as the person who took her photo back in 2007.

Wow! She has amazing memory. 

I don't think you can remember someone, a stranger at that, who took your photo more than 6 years ago and probably you saw him only for about one minute. Can you?

Here is the 2007 post : http://www.frannxis.blogspot.sg/2007/12/photos.html

No comments: