April 07, 2006

Opera lover girl

About a fortnight ago I was at the Singapore Conference Hall to watch an SCO concert. I saw the girl again. I have met her at cantonese opera shows, yue opera, pekin opera… And not long ago I also met her at a Xiang opera show at Paya Lebar.

She was at the table helping to hand out booked tickets and selling souvenirs. I walked over to her.

Me: Hi, I thought you were helping out at the COI.

Girl: No need now, they have enough volunteers.

Me: I see, not helping in any way.

Girl: If they need help they will call me.

Me: You very good, every type of opera you support – cantonese, pekin, hokkien … and now SCO.

Girl: Hee hee hee…

Me: See you again.

Maybe I will see her again tomorrow night.

4 comments:

Victor said...

Do be very careful Frannxis, maybe it's you she's stalking.

Miko said...

wahahaha... true... :P

fr said...

worry not, both of you..
she is a good girl...she only stalks chinese opera shows....
she said when she goes to China (she has been many times already) her main objective is to watch chinese operas.

Anonymous said...

Since both of you stalk chinese opera shows, you two would make perfect kakis for future opera shows cum review/critics.

Mimi