December 16, 2010

Miscellaneous 2

Blink your eyes, and in two weeks time we will be welcoming a new year. Time passes real fast as if the Earth and all the clocks were getting impatient and moved faster than before. Next month is the 6th anniversary of this blog. Anyone wants to give me presents?


This is
an old phone that I like. I think the model is 6020. It is still functioning well and the battery is also fine. The only disappointment is its rudimentary camera which produces unsatisfactory pictures and videos.




I mentioned
the man who experienced strange happenings in his house (see post below this). I thought he was going to tell us how he managed to subdue the ghost so we could learn from it. But it seems he has removed all the posts related to the strange experiences. Maybe he doesn't want to talk about it anymore.


2 comments:

Linda said...

Frannxis

Happy New Year and thank you for all the CO updates.

I will give you a present that money cannot buy.....by promising to read your blog everyday, rain or shine.

fr said...

Thank you, Linda.