December 12, 2010

Miscellaneous

When friends call me on my handphone, they expect me to answer within 10 seconds. Maybe they think I carry my phone with me all the time. This is not so. At home, I leave my phone in the room. If I am doing work in the hall or kitchen, usually I will not be able to reach the phone in 10 sec.

I still have a home phone. Most people who call on this phone are relatives and family members. And they have more patience, sometimes allowing the ringing tone to sound for more than 30 seconds.



Recently I got a NOKIA X3-02. It was ok for about for a few days but after that the screen became frequently unresponsive to touch. I took it to a HELLO shop. I told them the problem. Surprisingly I got a new replacement with little hassle.


Do you believe in ghosts? This man experienced strange happenings in his house. He believes there is a ghost in the house and he thinks he brought it back after attending a funeral:
http://singaporeshortstories.blogspot.com/2010/12/best-way-to-fight-ghost-in-your-my.html

5 comments:

linda said...

When I was a child, my godma used to tell me that if one does not disturb a ghost it will do you no harm.

Sad to say, this theory cannot be applied to humans.

Even if ghosts do exist in one's home, fear not.

Lee said...

Hi Frannxis, thank you for reading my blog.
You have a nice blog.
And that Nokia is vey good.
I don't own a h/phone.
Have a nice day, best regards, Lee.

Linda said...

Hi Frannxis

Have you tried transferring photos taken by the Nokia X3 to your PC? I wonder whether the instructions are user friendly.

I bought a Nokia X2. I recorded a song with the voice recorder of the phone. I could not transfer the song to my PC as no USB cable was provided.

fr said...

A USB cable is included in my package.

Yes, I have transferred photos before, but not songs.

This is what I do:
Once connected, I click on computer and then click on the NOKIA icon. Next I go to the folder where I store my photos,videos or songs. Then copy the files I wanted.

linda said...

Thank you fro the instructions. I will buy a USB cable and try out.