August 12, 2013

Miscellaneous

I believe all of us have prejudices of people and things. Once I bought a Panasonic camera. I found that it was not easy to use. After that, when I want to buy a camera, I will not consider any Panasonic brand.


I was trying to see if I could find my old classmates, old colleagues and old NS comrades on Facebook. I was disappointed. I found only three. A few have the same names but no photos, so I don't know if they were the ones I was looking for. Actually few of my friends have FB accounts. Even those who have accounts are dormant users, seldom posting and I guess only going online occasionally.


I bought a green papaya (as shown in the picture below) about three days ago. Now it is still green, but a lighter green. How to make a papaya ripe faster?



No comments: