January 29, 2007

Cool to be yourself

……..whatever that means to you.

Last week one new post65 MP said it was cool to be square. He was commenting on the PAP trying to be hip in order to connect with the younger generation. No need, he said, people support the PAP for what it is – serious and square.

In our relationship with friends, I feel you don’t have to put on an act if you don’t like or enjoy it. Your friends should accept you as yourself.

My friends sometimes say I am not sporting or not sociable when I refuse to join them do certain things. Never mind what they say.


3 comments:

Victor said...

I choose my friends with whom I feel comfortable
Sharing a meal or simply chatting at the same table

I choose my Member of Parliament
Not necessarily from the Government
Doesn't matter if he's in white
So long as his voice in Parliament has bite

Lam Chun See said...

I wish my blogofriends would respect my desire to keep my blog sex-free and not call me names like policeman or priest.

eastcoastlife said...

Oops, my apology to Mr Lam for carrying the teasing too far, I shouldn't have been kurang ajar and followed Victor to call you a policeman. I respect your principles. I apologise.


btw, the priest is not you. hehehe........