September 17, 2007

My flat

Did you read Sunday's article about an expat couple go hunting for a flat and how the rents kept rising? Madness!!!

So I looked at my simple flat in a new dimension. Minor faults become insignificant. There are soooo many good points.

First, the location is good. Nearby, the Paya Lebar MRT station is coming up. Bus services are good. Fairprice, Shop & Save, hawkers’ center, market, 4D outlet, TVB rental shop, and other facilities are all within 2 to10 mins walk.

Doctor, barber, dentist, optician, and other services are also all nearby.

Furthermore, my block faces north-south; the sunlight doesn’t come into my flat. Then the blocks in this area are not affected by earthquake.

Still somemore, my block is safe. Of I know, so far no flat broken into, no girl molested. In the carpark, no car vandalized, no motorcycle burnt.

Suddenly my flat becomes so lovable!!!

1 comment:

Victor said...

You are living proof that people staying in HDB flats can be happy too. And I am glad to be one of them.