February 10, 2008

Junk Bin

Occasionally my emails go to to the Junk Bin instead of the Inbox. My habit is to empty the bin without opening it. Today there was only one in the JB, so I just took a look. It was not junk; it was a poster of a coming opera performance sent by Mr Yeo.

So friends, if you have sent me such information and I still have not put them up, it means your mails have been sent to the JB and I have discarded them. If that happened to your mail, sorry for my carelessness. Please do send them again. Thank You.

3 comments:

Victor said...

My experience is that for Hotmail, sometimes legitimate mails from your contacts get channelled into the junk mail folder, especially if they are sending mails to you for the first time. I find that Gmail handles spam (=junk mail) better. Moreover, Gmail organises your messages of the same topic very neatly into threads. If you use a Gmail account, you will know what I mean. If you don't, I strongly urge you to sign up for a Gmail account.

Anonymous said...

Dear frannxis ,

Hi there i am the person who sent you the opera poster of the Sims drive event . In this case do you want me to have it sent to you again ? I'll be more than happy to do so .

Thank you .

Anonymous said...

Thank you, not necessary. I have already posted it.