December 21, 2009

Old-cantonese-movie stars quiz

This quiz is for folks who who are nostalgic about black-and-white Cantonese movies they used to watch in their younger days. All the pictures here are from two Wong Fei Hong's movies. The stars in the first picture are Kwan Tuck Heng and Sek Kin.


What are the names of the stars numbered 1,2,3,4,5,6 ? No. 1 is a female. I don't think any one of you can name all of them correctly. I don't know every one of them either but I have the movie credits to help me.






Answers will be published a week later.

4 comments:

peter said...

3 = Ahr Chat So

Lam Chun See said...

No. 2 is Lam Kao, No.2 4 is Cho Tat Wah.

I guess No. 1 is Yi So Chow.

Pauline said...

My guess is same as Chun See for No 1,2 & 4 and No 3 is See Kuo Bau

Lam Chun See said...

Pauline is right. Ngar Chat So is the name of the character in the Wong Fei Hong movies. His acting of stuttering is so real, I always ] wonder if in real life he is like that; I suspect not. Other actors who try to act stuttering are always so fake.