December 17, 2009

R & R

2009 is coming to a close. It is time for reflection and rejuvenation.

My blog will mark its 5th anniversary in 3 week' time. There will be no celebrations just like there were none in the past years, unless you all want to give me big $$$ ang-pows.

This poster is my first post. Blink your eyes and 5 years have passed. Remember the Tsunami disaster? This was a charity show to raise money for the Tsunami victims.


This is the post with the most comments :
http://frannxis.blogspot.com/2005/03/wilful-princess.html

And this is the only post in Chinese. But it is not written by me.
http://frannxis.blogspot.com/2007/09/blog-post_18.html

3 comments:

Linda said...

I have been your fan since day one. I'll give you 5* to celebrate the 5th anniversary.

Thanks for all the updates on CO performances. Your blog is now the only site to get info on performances here.

Please keep it up.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

Lam Chun See said...

On 20th Sep 2005, you were the 1st blogger to comment on my blog here. So you are my oldest 'blogo-friend'. Lets keep our blogs going shall we?

fr said...

Thank You, Linda. I depend mostly on fans like yourself for CO performance information.

OK, no problems, Chun See.