June 10, 2010

wet pants

A few evenings ago I was sitting in a bus returning home. My bag was on my lap. Suddenly I felt my trousers becoming wet. What happened? I tried to feel mentally if I had let out any fluid. No, I didn't.

The culprit was the water bottle in my bag. It contained some water and had fallen sideways. But there was one thing I did not know until then - there was a crack on the cap. See picture below.


It was uncomfortable sitting in wet pants with strangers around you. And what would they think when you stood up and they saw a wet patch at the front of your trousers. I used my bag to shield the embarrassing part.


Fortunately my phone and cameras were not damaged by the water.


3 comments:

Victor said...

The shape of your water bottle looks like one which a baby would drink milk from.

fr said...

I have not seen a woman's assets of that shape yet.

Victor said...

Then you probably haven't seen enough. Some are just as elongated... especially old and cracked ones. :p