September 12, 2010

schoolgirl uniform

First, about this yellow box I mentioned in the second post below this. It is meant for visually-impaired persons. I have tried it out. When you put your fingers under the box, you can feel something vibrating when the green man is on. At the same time you can also hear sound like that of an alarm bell ringing. I suppose the vibrations and the sound tell the VIP he can cross the road.


You have seen pictures of tourist attractions in HK. I guess you have not seen this - schoolgirls in uniform (see pictures below). The uniform looks conservative. At the bottom, it extends well beyond the knees and at the top, there is a button right up at the neck. White socks, black shoes and the girls wear their hair in plaits, like those you see in some Chinese period drama.

Ladies, does it remind you of your school days?

The girls were waiting at a bus-stop. Remember what I said in a previous post - bus-stops in HK have no seats. I'm not sure if there are exceptions.


1 comment:

Victor said...

That's a nice name - VIP for visually impaired person.