July 18, 2009

Prima Laksa

Have you tried this laksa pack? I read two reviews about it and both writers said very good. So I bought one to try. You just follow the instructions given. It is supposed to be for 2 to 3 persons. But if you divide into smaller portions, it should be ok for 4 persons.


You choose the food you want to go into your laksa. I had prawns, mussels, tau pok, bean sprouts and thick meehoon. At first I wanted to put cockles instead of mussels, but the cockles I saw at the supermarket that day looked dull and pale. So I didn't buy them.

Finally put everything into a bowl. The chili is also provided in the pack.
Yummy laksa! Does it make you salivate?



My verdict - very good. But this is not healthy food, so don't eat it often.

3 comments:

yg said...

fr, i thought only mee siam, mai hum; laksa, also mai hum? i have 'advertised' (blogged about them) for prima a few of their products: the s'pore curry, chicken rice, mee siam, chilli crab and laksa all have turned out very well.
yes, a lot of coconut, so eat in moderation.

fr said...

yg: At first I thought I remember one of the reviews is from your blog. But when I went to look for it again, I couldn't seem to find it.

Anonymous said...

Franxis,
i ve great phobia for snakes,
i turned pale that day when i logged in & saw a snake, i quickly turn it off. Please, please take it out. Otherwise i won't dare to
scroll down for sometimes.