January 03, 2011

The Diviner, and a quiz

I bought this DVD, a case story of Justice Bao. This story is quite long - 11 episodes. It comes in a thick rectangular box. But there is only one disc inside. A lot of space would be saved if they just put it in a square envelope.


The English Title is The Diviner. I don't know what a diviner is. I think it is something like a soothsayer or someone who could predict a person's destiny or the outcome of an event. Or maybe someone who could read people's mind.


Here is a Read-my-mind Quiz for you ...


There are more than a dozen Titles in this old series of Justice Bao, each with a different story in several episodes. All look quite interesting and cost the same price. I have also not watched any of them before. So, why do you think I chose The Diviner?

Never mind if you think your reason sounds silly. Answer will be published in the second post after this.

4 comments:

Victor said...

Erm... because of the pretty actress on the right of the cover?

pauline said...

You enjoy seeing how Justic Pau bring justics to the vitimised and innocents

Anonymous said...

I've been seeking to find some good GPA scholarships on-line, however couldn't discover any till now!

Then I found this site, so definitely test them out! They even give away big amounts of each day cash!

The very best[url=http://www.gpascholarships.org] gpa scholarship[/url] on your schooling right now!

Lam Chun See said...

I think they translated from the word; 神 算。

Why you chose this disk. Besides the reason Victor cited; probably becos one of the actresses is an opera singer known to you.