January 29, 2011

MM and others

Every time a blogger is sued, people will worry about free speech and censorship. I say it makes bloggers more responsible. I don't think you would like it if others say you are corrupt or your chicken rice is the worst in Singapore. If you are sincere, I think there is nothing to worry about.

"Anything we do makes them unhappy" - MM Lee says of our neighbours. Looking at the comments by Malaysian politicians on his remarks about Malaysia, doesn't it prove that Lee is right.

Lee also said it is not easy to integrate Islam. From his answers I think it
means - In the past it is not difficult to integrate Muslims. But with the surge of Islam from the Arab countries, some Muslims are becoming more strict with themselves like not wanting to sit with non-Muslims when eating. Other Muslims who are not that strict may follow, otherwise they would be viewed as less Islamic. I feel Lee is right too.

"王金英 sounds so much like Lung Gim Saang" - a comment made by a viewer of the video in the previous post. I have never watched Long Kim Sung in a live performance. I have only seen and heard him on VCD and only about 3 or 4 shows, so I am not sure. What do you think?

1 comment:

Linda said...

Lung Gim Saang is also a female artiste, so it is not surprising if some people think they sound alike. Anyway, most female "mun mo sun" sound alike and one can tell they are females the moment they start to sing. The only exception is HK's Chan Gim Sing whose voice is slightly less feminine.

Wishing you and everyone Health And Happiness throughout the year.