May 08, 2008

Car

Once my car seat belt got stuck. Fortunately I was not in a hurry. After a while and some struggling with the belt, I won and it let go. Later I thought about it. What if the car burst into flame? Not a comfortable way to die.

So I keep a pair of scissor in the car. A small one, about the length of your palm.
Anyway, a scissor has many uses.

A friend of mine keeps a long screwdriver under the driver's seat of his car. He said it is to defend himself against robbers. As if he always encounters robbers. A screwdriver is a car tool, so it is ok to carry it around, he claimed.

Another friend, an NPCC officer, put his peak cap on the dashboard of his car. He said it was a deterrent against theft. No one would want to steal a police officer's car, he reasoned.
As if a lot of people want to steal his old car.

4 comments:

Kongming said...

hm... maybe i should put my peak cap in my car if i buy 1...

Anonymous said...

Haha, I think baton better - more useful.

Victor said...

Hmm..., I don't know, is it really more comfortable to die using a pair of scissors? Oh, I see what you meant. LOL.

Anonymous said...

Hahahaha, very funny ... I was not aware it could be interpreted that way.